ad_add_members_to_groups(connection, members_dn, groups_dn, fix=True, raise_error=False)¶
- connection – a bound Connection object
- members_dn – the list of members to add to groups
- groups_dn – the list of groups where members are to be added
- fix – checks for group existence and already assigned members
- raise_error – If the operation fails it raises an error instead of returning False
a boolean where True means that the operation was successful and False means an error has happened
Establishes users-groups relations following the Active Directory rules: users are added to the member attribute of groups. Raises LDAPInvalidDnError if members or groups are not found in the DIT.