edir_remove_members_from_groups(connection, members_dn, groups_dn, fix, transaction)¶
- connection – a bound Connection object
- members_dn – the list of members to remove from groups
- groups_dn – the list of groups where members are to be removed
- fix – checks for inconsistences in the users-groups relation and fixes them
- transaction – activates an LDAP transaction
a boolean where True means that the operation was successful and False means an error has happened
Removes users-groups relations following the eDirectory rules: groups are removed from securityEquals and groupMembership attributes in the member object while members are removed from member and equivalentToMe attributes in the group object. Raises LDAPInvalidDnError if members or groups are not found in the DIT.