edir_check_groups_memberships(connection, members_dn, groups_dn, fix, transaction)¶
- connection – a bound Connection object
- members_dn – the list of members to check
- groups_dn – the list of groups to check
- fix – checks for inconsistences in the users-groups relation and fixes them
- transaction – activates an LDAP transaction when fixing
a boolean where True means that the operation was successful and False means an error has happened
Checks and fixes users-groups relations following the eDirectory rules: groups are checked against ‘groupMembership’ attribute in the member object while members are checked against ‘member’ attribute in the group object. Raises LDAPInvalidDnError if members or groups are not found in the DIT.